Composite Smile Makeovers
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is the process of designing an enhanced, aesthetically improved smile. Using composite dental crowns, veneers and implants, combined with teeth whitening, we will work with you to create a beautiful new smile that you will be proud of.
What is the process for a composite smile makeover?
We spend a lot of time making models and examining your existing teeth before consulting extensively with you to plan the makeover that you want. Our process includes:
- Preparing study models.
- Bite registration to the new more open and full Occlusal scheme. This is very important when teeth are very worn and the bite has collapsed.
- Trial wax up on the study models in the laboratory where the proposed aesthetic scheme is developed. You will be able to see the shape and size of your teeth on your model.
- Consulting with you and your waxed up models to discuss, modify and sign off on your proposed new smile.
- Detailing this ‘blue-print’ for our rebuild.
- Making a vacuum-formed, thin plastic mould on a duplicate model of the trial wax-up.
- Individual reconstruction of each tooth with etch, bonding, composite build up using plastic mould to rebuild your smile.
- Finishing, polishing, check occlusion.
- Advising on re-care and maintenance. A continuous oral hygiene routine is essential for the longevity of your composite veneers. Regular brushing, flossing and professional cleaning appointments with our team every 6 months will keep your new smile strong, bright and last for many years.
For more information
A composite smile makeover can change the way you smile and feel about yourself. Contact us for an appointment today to start your smile journey!