Sleep Apnoea and Snoring
With Richmond Fine Dentistry sleep apnoea treatment, Melbourne has a dentist it can trust for professional and high quality sleep apnoea and snoring treatment.
What is Sleep Apnoea?
Sleep apnoea is an ongoing disturbance in a person’s sleep that is caused when the walls of the throat come together or collapse during sleep. The effect this has is it blocks part of the airway which can result in hundreds of disturbances in sleep a night.
The Following Symptoms Could Mean You are Suffering From Sleep Apnoea:
- Do you snore loudly?
- Do you snore every night?
- Have you or your partner moved to another bedroom?
- Do you choke or gasp during sleep?
- Have you woken short of breath during the night?
- Have you been told you hold your breath during sleep?
- Are you restless during sleep?
- Do you have toilet visits during the night?
- Do you suffer heartburn (indigestion) at night?
- Do you suffer morning headaches?
- Are you irritable on waking in the morning?
- Do you suffer excessive daytime sleepiness?
- Have you dozed off while driving?
- Do you fall asleep at meetings, reading or watching TV?
- Are you drowsy in the afternoon?
- Are you tired upon waking? (lethargic, no energy)
- Reduced sexual activity?
- Do you suffer from High Blood Pressure?
Should you suffer from any of these symptoms click here to contact us today for more information or to book an appointment for your sleep apnoea treatment in Melbourne.
Find out more about Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Causes of Sleep Disorders
- Symptoms of Sleep Disorders
- Diagnosis For Sleep Disorders
- Epworth Sleep Evaluation
- Sleep Disorder FAQ
- Sleep Apnoea
- Sleep Disorder Breathing Treatment / CPAP