Your health and wellbeing is our number one priority.
Richmond Fine Dentistry values the health and wellbeing of all patients and staff.
With the recent health alerts of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have put additional measures in place, so we can continue to protect the health and safety of you, and our staff.
All patient appointments will continue without interruption. With all of our routine and additional cross infection control measures, our dental practice is one of the safest places to be to avoid the Coronavirus.
You will appreciate that as a dental practice, we work in an environment where the prevention of the spread of a whole range of infections is woven into everything that we do. Nevertheless, we are paying particular attention to the latest government guidance on the transmission of Coronavirus.
Hygiene Action Plan
We’re closely following the advice received from Australian medical authorities and the World Health Organisation (WHO) regarding precautions that are needed to minimise risks concerned with COVID-19. We’ve implemented health and safety precautions and are continuing to provide the latest updates to our staff to ensure they’re well informed before you book, reschedule or cancel your appointment.
We have always maintained the strictest hygiene protocol as a standard, and have always implemented measures to help prevent infection to both staff and patients.
- You will notice alcohol-based hand rub at reception, and in all of the treatment rooms. Please use these on entering the clinic and before leaving.
- The staff at Richmond Fine Dentistry will be completing additional daily cleans to ensure sterilisation.
- Also, cleaning staff have implemented strict cleaning measures to ensure the highest level of disinfection at our clinics.
Health Action Plan
In the safety and interest of all patients and staff, it is essential that you let our team know prior to making an appointment or entering our practice if you have:
- Returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- A fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- Been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
For those concerned about being in close proximity to others in our reception area – when you arrive at a clinic, feel free to stay in the car and phone our team to let us know you have arrived. We will check you into our booking system and let you know when it’s your turn to come up into a treatment room.
Thank you for respecting our measures to help minimise any risk of transmission to other patients and our staff at Richmond Fine Dentistry.