It’s great news for dentists and all our lovely clients. We will be able to provide many extra services as of Monday 28th September.
In addition to emergency services, we will be providing all general dental services which are unlikely to generate aerosols. Effectively this means we can do most general dental work outside of hygiene appointments.
Patients should also be aware that they are permitted to see their preferred dentist even if they are outside their 5km zone as long as you have a booked appointment.
Services provided during Level 2 restrictions
The services we will start providing includes:
- Digital radiographs, intraoral, panoramic and latest 3D cone beam scans
- Fillings and selected restorative procedures
- Pain relief including root canal therapy and extractions
- Management of soft tissue cases such as ulcers and denture irritation
- TMJ dysfunction management, soft tissue laser therapy
- Denture procedures, we have a mini-lab where we repair dentures
- Preventative procedures and tooth whitening
- Orthodontic assessments and treatment
Our hygiene routine
We have been implementing the high infection control guidelines mandated by the Australia Dental Association Coronavirus Committee. Including use of social distancing, PPEs, enhanced environmental hygiene and use of rubber dam during restorative therapy. Of interest, we have been adopting these protocols as a matter of routine.
If you have an appointment booked with us in the coming weeks, we will call you to confirm the appointment time.
If your appointment has been postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will be contacting you in the coming days to reschedule.
Please continue to stay safe and maintain your good social distancing habits. Lidia, Jessa or Nina will be available to take all your enquires regarding your dental concerns.
Our practice will resume regular operating hours as of Monday 28th September. We are looking forward to seeing your beautiful smile soon.
The team at Richmond Fine Dentistry